Click on Machine for Brochure
The MFX-2570 features innovative document solutions such as single pass duplex color scanning, direct USB printing and scanning, shift-sort document output, embedded document indexing and an intuitive touch screen interface that combine to deliver exceptional multifunction performance to the desktop.
- Scan color documents at up to 600 x 600 dpi. Scan two-sided documents at up to 62 images-per-minute.
- ScanTag enables users to maximize their document management investments by enabling the decentralized capture and indexing of documents into a variety of document management systems.
- DirectScan enables users to directly scan documents into PC folders without having to install any additional hardware or software connectors.
- Scan documents directly to e-mail addresses. Use the QWERTY keypad to create a custom attachment name(document being scanned), add a subject line and/or text message.
-Integrated address book can store up to 2,000 contacts, each containing a fax number, e-mail address and group locations. Mixed broadcasting (fax/e-mail) is supported.
- Scan documents directly to a USB flash drive.
- Deliver single-sided output at 25 pages-per-minute, or duplex at 7 pages-per-minute.
- Standard network printing, using the redesigned host-based Muratec Printing System, delivers responsive, high-resolution output.
-50-sheet multipurpose bypass tray is the perfect solution for printing envelopes, letterhead, labels, transparencies and more. (20 – 28 lb support)
- Secure printing suppresses print jobs until a password has been entered on the control panel.
-Optional PCL5e / 6, PostScript3, Direct PDF and XPS.
-Optional barcode printing system (supports UPC/EAN, Interleave 25, Code 39, Code 126, PostNet and more).
-Store commonly produced documents, such as forms, into the MFX-2570 memory and print them on-demand.
-Print documents stored on USB flash drives.
-Standard duplex printing.
-Legal-size platen glass captures multipart forms, carbon papers, plastic identification cards and more.
-Card copy mode allows for the seamless copying of two-sided driver’s licenses and/or insurance cards.
-6 second first-copy-out-time (FCOT) and 20 second warm-up time.
-Route inbound fax documents to another fax location, e-mail address or PC folder. Multiple fax forwarding locations can be registered based on specific numbers, area codes, etc.
-The e-mail gateway feature enables users to send documents from the MFX-2570 through a network fax server. The operation is transparent to the user by using the same fax interface that is used for sending a traditional fax.
-Send documents directly from PC applications using the simple PC fax driver.
-System administrators can automatically archive all inbound and outbound communications, including both fax and e-mail, to create an audit trail of usage.
- “My MFP” mode enables each user to access commonly used features on a single screen, regardless of which mode the feature is located in.
- 80-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Standard 500-sheet paper cassette (letter/legal). Optional 500-sheet cassette can be added to achieve the maximum paper capacity of 1,050-sheets.
- Shift-sorting physically separates each set in a print/copy job to create a distribution-ready stack of documents.