Click on Machine for Brochure
The MFX-2590 features innovative document solutions such as single pass duplex color scanning, direct USB printing and scanning, shift-sort document output, embedded document indexing and an intuitive touch screen interface that combine to deliver exceptional multifunction performance to the desktop.
The Right Tools for the Job
Documents are central to every business. How you electronically capture, distribute, process, manage and print your documents can have a dramatic impact on customer service levels, employee productivity, compliance standards and bottom-line costs. The MFX-2590 is a powerful document solution that features the tools needed to efficiently capture, distribute, manage and print your documents.
- Scan color documents at up to 600 x 600 dpi. Scan two-sided documents at up to 62 images-per-minute.
- ScanTag enables users to maximize their document management investments by enabling the decentralized capture and indexing of documents into a variety of document management systems.
- DirectScan enables users to directly scan documents into PC folders without having to install any additional hardware or software connectors.
- Scan documents directly to e-mail addresses. Use the QWERTY keypad to create a custom attachment name(document being scanned), add a subject line and/or text message.
-Integrated address book can store up to 2,000 contacts, each containing a fax number, e-mail address and group locations. Mixed broadcasting (fax/e-mail) is supported.
- Scan documents directly to a USB flash drive
- Deliver single-sided output at 25 pages-per-minute, or duplex at 7 pages-per-minute.
- Standard network printing, using the redesigned host-based Muratec Printing System, delivers responsive, high-resolution output.
-50-sheet multipurpose bypass tray is the perfect solution for printing envelopes, letterhead, labels, transparencies and more. (20 – 28 lb support)
- Secure printing suppresses print jobs until a password has been entered on the control panel.
-Optional PCL5e / 6, PostScript3, Direct PDF and XPS.
-Optional barcode printing system (supports UPC/EAN, Interleave 25, Code 39, Code 126, PostNet and more).
-Store commonly produced documents, such as forms, into the MFX-2590 memory and print them on-demand.
-Print documents stored on USB flash drives.
-Standard duplex printing.
-Legal-size platen glass captures multipart forms, carbon papers, plastic identification cards and more.
-Card copy mode allows for the seamless copying of two-sided driver’s licenses and/or insurance cards.
-6 second first-copy-out-time (FCOT) and 20 second warm-up time. .
- View Scan previews on the color touch screen.
-Route inbound fax documents to another fax location, e-mail address or PC folder. Multiple fax forwarding locations can be registered based on specific numbers, area codes, etc.
-The e-mail gateway feature enables users to send documents from the MFX-2590 through a network fax server. The operation is transparent to the user by using the same fax interface that is used for sending a traditional fax.
-Send documents directly from PC applications using the simple PC fax driver.
-System administrators can automatically archive all inbound and outbound communications, including both fax and e-mail, to create an audit trail of usage.
- “My MFP” mode enables each user to access commonly used features on a single screen, regardless of which mode the feature is located in.
- 80-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Standard 500-sheet paper cassette (letter/legal). Optional 500-sheet cassette can be added to achieve the maximum paper capacity of 1,050-sheets.
- Shift-sorting physically separates each set in a print/copy job to create a distribution-ready stack of documents..
- 8.5" color touch screen adds definition and clarity email and wording